Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New pics!

FINALLY! My pics from out west are posted! But there are so many, I advise the same as the beginning of my last blog if you plan to look through them all!

http://community.webshots.com/user/awesomeanne?start=42



It's been a busy couple of weeks since I got back. Work's been crazy and I've been working at my second job the past 2 Saturdays. We're road-tripping to Chicago this weekend with a group of friends (the same ones that road-tripped up for our wedding last summer). I've never been to Chicago so hopefully it will be fun.......although I'm not looking forward to the 10 hour, 28 minute drive! Hopefully it will go by fast! I'll update again and post pics when we get back. We're leaving Friday, spending Saturday and Sunday in the city and then driving back on Monday. Then it's only a week until my BIRTHDAY! I was watching the food channel last week and they were in Philadelphia and went to this restaurant that makes a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bomb cake! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVED THERE FOR 4 YEARS AND NEVER KNEW THIS PLACE EXISTED!!!!! You can order the cake and have it sent to you but it's super expensive....costs like $45 plus S&H. Maybe when we're home for the reunions in August we'll swing by and pick one up! Anyways here's a pic!

No comments: