Monday, August 06, 2007

August....already???

I can't believe it's August already!!! Where did the summer go??? But you know what August means.......football season is fast approaching!!!! I'm so ready for it to be here. But of course the big ten network doesn't exist down south (not with our cable at least) so we're going to have to figure something out to watch the games that aren't nationally telelvised.

Tom and I have been keeping busy. I've worked the past 3 saturdays and Tom has been busy with experiments for his thesis. This Friday we're heading up north for A WHOLE WEEK and I can't wait!!! We're going to be getting in Friday night and heading up to nyc Saturday morning to visit some friends. Then on Monday we're meeting up with some of my family and heading to the Yuengling Brewery for a tour and some tasting of America's finest brew. Then we'll be in the Poconos for my family reunion until Wednesday when we head to Lancaster to spend some time with Tom's family. Then back to Philly Friday to meet up with some friends until Sunday when we fly back to Bham. It sounds busy but hopefully our time when we're not driving will be pretty laid back and relaxing. Hopefully our flights will be on time! (I'm not holding my breath).

I'll update again when we get back!

No comments: