Friday, May 18, 2012

No, I wasn't drinking....

Please excuse my inaccurate posting of a Wordless Wednesday post on a Thursday and also my mispelling of "Wordless." No good can come of blogging from my phone. Lesson learned.

In other exciting news, my new schedule has officially started (every other Friday off) so I am off of work today!!  Of course, I've been awake since 5:30 AM...seriously? Why can I not even wake up at 6:10 when I have to go to work but on a day when I actually can sleep in, I'm up even earlier?! 

It's okay though, I've been enjoying my coffee in the bright and sunny living room while watching the Today Show and it's been very relaxing.  Bailey and I are getting ready to go for a run/walk along the lake.  It's a beautiful day here in Chicago!  I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

I'll leave you with.........
"Hover Dog"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's obviously anticipating her walk/run along the lake. Enjoy your day off. I'm quite jealous. As a side, you now have the afternoon to watch baseball since it's a sox vs. cubs game afternoon.