Sunday, October 28, 2012

Second City and Halloween Festivities

Last weekend we went with our neighbors, Scott and Marybell (the newlyweds! Wooo!) to Second City. Yes, it's the THIRD time we've been to Second City since May!  What can I say, Tom really likes it :)  Even though it's been the same show all three times, I enjoyed this show more than the one we saw in July. All but 2 of the cast were new so it made it a little bit different (although the first one was still my fav)!  After the show we went to nearby O'Donovan's (one of the oldest bars in Chicago!) for some late night grub and drinks.  It was so cozy and decked out for Halloween!



This past weekend a friend from work had a Halloween Party so we decided to rock out 80's style and join the fun.  There were plenty of amusing Halloween costumes, including a guy dressed up as "Dog the Bounty Hunter" (or so I thought). Later I realized that this was just how this guy looked/dressed, and apparently he caused some embarrassment last year when people asked him about his "costume."  My manager dressed up as a boob, and my friend Bridget's boyfriend added a frog to his mascot costume collection.  The decor was spooky and creative and the food was great!





No comments: