Monday, November 04, 2013

Pics of the Week

Hmmmm, I can't decide if this will be a new feature or not that I do on the blog. I take so many pictures of Adam that it's hard to pick just a few to post!  But I'm not entirely sure that I'm organized enough these days to keep up with it ;)


From Left to Right starting on Top:
1) Sucking his bottom lip - this is a new "trick" he started doing this week
2) Dressed up for the Ohio State game. This lasted about 2 more seconds before he got tired and was put to bed
3) Sending a pic to Daddy during the day
4) Loves to hang out on his tummy after nursing and LOVES to look for his daddy
5) The only one who dressed up at our new mom's group last Tuesday!
6) Loves being wrapped - sometimes it's my secret (only) weapon to get him to sleep when he refuses

No comments: