Sunday, March 02, 2014

This week I....

I'm writing this post mostly for me so when I have more weeks like this past week I can look back and see that I did, in fact accomplish a lot even though it feels like I got nothing done.

This week I:
  • Worked at Childrens for 6.5 hours on Monday
  • Saw an EI kid every single afternoon/evening M-F
  • Successfully (with the help of Tom obvi) moved Adams bedtime earlier in the evening
  • Got 3.5 hours of sleep as my longest stretch one night
  • Finished sewing my linen ring sling for Adam
  • Made Adam homemade baby oatmeal (even though he still doesn't really care much for solids)
  • Lost 2 pounds (this probably isn't a good thing but I'll take it)
  • Sewed a bunch of bamboo inserts for Adam's diapers from fabric I've had since November
  • Made spinach lasagna one night
  • Filed our taxes
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Took Adam to a playdate
  • Showered every day
  • Did a bunch of laundry, including Adam's never ending diaper laundry
  • Watched as Adam learned how to push up on hands and knees
  • Made homemade laundry detergent
  • Got caught up on my EI billing

No comments: