Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nashville and Mercedes

I had a great time in Nashville for APTA's Combined Section Meeting. We stayed at the Opryland resort (which was ridiculously huge) and we didn't even leave the resort the whole time we were there! I would really have liked to have gone into downtown Nashville but we were so exhausted every night that we didn't quite make it. The programming was really great and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while (co-workers from CHOP, classmates, professors from Drexel). All in all it was a good trip! Here's a pic of the view from our room......this was only ONE of the many atriums inside the gigantor hotel!




I got back from Nashville Saturday night (the 9th) around 7pm and less than 12 hours later Tom and I ran in the Mercedes Marathon Relay with a few of our friends! We each ran 6.2 miles (a 10K). The course was divided up between two 5K's, two 10K's, and one 12K. It was beautiful weather yet again! Here's a pic of the relay team and one of me and Tom.


No comments: