Sunday, December 07, 2008

Fun Holiday Weekend!

So this weekend can't officially be deemed "Holiday Weekend" because my friends and I did not get together as we have every year for the past 5 years (so sad). But Tom and I still managed to have a pretty fun weekend and do some holiday-type things :)

Well, you voted loyal blog readers, and SHORT won with the majority of votes! I was leaning toward short anyways, so I'm glad you all agree :) So Saturday morning I went to get my hair cut!




After my haircut, we picked up a package from Tom's sister Jackie full of Christmas goodies! Thanks Jackie!



Then we went over to our friends house, The Drankas, to watch the SEC championship game and to celebrate Brian's birthday. There were both Bama and Florida fans there (as well as Penn State, LSU, Iowa, and Georgia fans).


Sunday we went to Durbin Farms, a local market in Chilton County which is known for their peaches. It's not peach season, but they were having a "Holiday Open House" and had a lot of good food and some southern specialties for sale.



On the way home we stopped and finally got our Christmas tree! We decorated it tonight while watching Anchorman. I forgot how much I loved that movie!





No comments: