Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation Countdown!!!

Sorry I've been MIA lately...we had bad storms last weekend that knocked out our cable and internet for a few days...how ever did I survive?! ;) Also last night we had the craziest lightning storm I've ever seen....it was just constant lightning for like 20 minutes...I can't believe we didn't lose power. Funny that we've seemed to get crazier storms since we've been in Chicago than we ever experienced living in the South.


ANYWAYS!! Vacation! 27 days!! I can't wait!! We're renting a little house right on a lake in southwest Michigan. I hope Bailey learns how to run off the dock and jump in the lake!! I'm even contemplating buying a hammock for the sole purpose of having one on vacation (I'm kinda obsessed with them). Here's a pic from the VRBO website. We can't wait!! :)

3 comments:

Kajal said...

Gilt has a sale on camping stuff (including hammocks) that started today.
Yay for vacation time!

ALB said...

Ooooh I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Mo said...

Girrrrrrrl! I didn't know you were hip to VRBO! hahaha LOVE that you guys are doing this vacay. Have fun! I've been trying to get a group together to rent a house somewhere FOR EVER. I might just have to start saving for a big 40th shindig.