Monday, March 05, 2012

Currently

Excited about New episodes of Mad Men
Worried about My mom
Reading Magazines
Creating Meal plans for the next few weeks almost exclusively from our stockpile
Loving Awesome deals (you can read about them here)
Hating Being sick :( My first sick day in almost 2 years. Hmmph.
Wondering If I should book a rental I found for our late summer vacay
Craving A house in a smaller city with a BIG fenced in back yard, beautiful kitchen with a walk-in pantry, and the ability to not have to work full time
Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow
Watching on TV Frasier reruns, Mad Men (On Demand), Parks and Rec, HIMYM
Listening to Coldplay, LMFAO
Cooking Asparagus casserole, Asparagus Chicken & Pecan Pasta (Except with almonds instead of pecans)
Looking forward to The possibility of working at our main location 1 more day (so only ONE day of commuting out to the burbs instead of two!)
Thankful for having plenty of PTO saved up, Tom (I'm not exactly the most pleasant when I'm sick/tired/irritable)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's going on with your mom?? Also I hope in honor of Casimir Pulaski Day you guys will be heading to Avondale for some Polish food :).

ALB said...

Just a bunch of things happening simultaneously, nothing SUPER serious, thanks for asking!

Happy Pulaski Day! Tom was mad because the gym was closed because of this!!