Friday, March 23, 2012

Things I am Loving right now


  • Walks by the lake during cancellations/free meeting times (Enjoy pics below!)

  • Having Fridays off! Well, only today really. But I'm playing around with my schedule and may try to work something where I have every other Friday off. I already am required to work 2 late nights and it really does put a damper on my week, so I might as well cram a few extra hours into my weeks and enjoy a couple of 3 day weekends every month! Especially since my dreams have been crushed (ok, so I'm being a little dramatic) and it is now looking like I will still have to commute out to the suburbs 2 days/week for the next year or so.

  • This unseasonably warm weather! Everything is in bloom, I'm wearing flip flops, and enjoying being outside this time of year

  • Coffee and after work drinks on the balcony

  • Mad Men premieres this Sunday!!!!

  • Grilling out and hanging with the neighbors in the back yard. I'm really bummed that our 2 downstairs neighbors are moving next month! It's so wonderful to get along so well with everyone who lives in our building!

  • Fresh flowers

  • Long short-sleeve sweaters (on super clearance!) from Macy's that allow me to wear yoga pants and leggings to work! With the amount of time I spend sitting and/or crawling around on the floor OR wrapping my body around some kid to get the alignment that I want, I should be wearing these types of pants every day!!

No comments: