Friday, August 23, 2013

Some more sewing projects

I busted out the sewing machine last weekend to fix a pair of Tom's pants, and thanks to a wonderful husband and a semi-cooperative baby, I was able to work on another sewing project!

A couple of weeks ago we had a night where we went through both changing pad covers in a matter of 2 hours, so I decided it would be a good idea to make a third whenever I got a chance.  I think it's because I already made one, but this one seemed so easy.

Here are a few other projects I was able to make before Adam arrived.
Some burp cloths from some remnant fabric

Two  small wetbags for the diaper bag

I resized a regular sized Aden & Anais crib sheet from Salvation Army to fit our mini crib.

 Muslin is not fun to sew with. Lesson learned

Some embellished burp cloths


This one matches my DIY  nursing cover.


No comments: