Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry ladies, he's my Valentine for many years to come ;)





We don't have too many plans for today.  Adam and I are chilling all day and then I have a couple of EI patients to see later this afternoon.  Our typical Valentine's Day plan involves ordering Pizza Hut and drinking champagne/beer, but we are changing things up slightly this year.  We're going to order pizza/food from D'Agostino's instead (we have a coupon and wanted a little more variety).  I'm also not sure how much champagne/beer will be consumed since Adam has been liking to keep us on our toes at night lately.

The pics below are from last year at this time and last week. I love how Bailey is photobombing both of them :)


One year ago he was the size of a banana in my belly
This year he is a hefty 19+ pounds and likes hanging out on my back :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy First Valentine's little buddy. Anne, I haven't made it to the post office before closing time yet and will put your potholders in the mail next week.