Monday, July 07, 2014

Birthday Week!

Wow, Birthday week has come and gone. So fast!!  True to form, I celebrated for the entire week ;)  The weekend before my birthday we walked to the local pool (that is FREE and only like 7 blocks away)!  The water was freezing, but Adam still enjoyed splashing around. 


For my actual birthday (Wednesday) I didn't have any EI kids scheduled, so I was able to go and get a mani/pedi Wednesday evening while Tom watched Adam.  We had Pizza Hut for dinner (my fav) and I may have gotten a new wrap in the mail ;)   Adam and I enjoyed the amazing weather outside too :)


Thursday night Tom and I had our first date night since before Adam was born! Our neighbor's daughter came over to "watch" Adam (after he fell asleep) while we went to a local restaurant (Pitchfork) to sit outside, enjoy some food, drinks, good conversation, and nice weather. 

Friday Tom had off of work for the 4th so we enjoyed a nice 3 day weekend.  We grilled out, went for a bunch of walks, and I dyed my DIY wrap that I've had cut and hemmed for months!  It's not perfect but it will make a great "beater" wrap to keep in the bottom of the stroller or in the car.





No comments: