Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I was so excited for Christmas this year! I couldn't wait for Adam to come out in the morning and see his presents.  We didn't get him a ton, but I think he enjoyed opening and checking out the toys he did get. He's still mastering opening presents, and little miss impatient Bailey was happy to help him along when he was taking too long.  I'm not sure how well that's going to go over next year so hopefully his efficiency will pick up, lol. ;)

We had a nice quiet Christmas in Chicago.  It wasn't exactly what I had envisioned, because I hurt my back two days before and was pretty much stuck in bed or on the couch all day. But it was quiet and cozy and Adam certainly enjoyed a full day off with both of us there and lots of attention. 











No comments: