Saturday, December 20, 2014

Oops

My poor, sweet, abandoned blog!  I'm going to do a few "catch up" posts and backdate them to update on what's been going on since my last post in October!! 

To tide you over, here are a few pics of Adam and things he is loving lately:
  • Wearing hats
  • Giving kisses (especially to Bailey)
  • Coloring
  • Handing us things
  • Choosing his books for nap and bedtime (and by "choosing" I mean he pushes the one out of the way that he doesn't want)
  • Redecorating the Christmas Tree
  • The neighbor's Christmas lights
  • Watching me turn on the tree and mantle lights first thing in the morning
  • Dumping things out of containers
  • Pulling/pushing things around the apartment
  • Opening and closing doors











And he still lets me wear him <3 br="">

No comments: