Sunday, June 25, 2006

New apartment!


We are officially in the new apartment! Yay :) Our new bed came yesterday....I LOVE it. We moved all of Tom's stuff in today. His awesome friends helped us and we moved him in record time....plus everyone got a good workout carrying everything he owns up 3 flights of stairs. Luckily for us it was a "cool day" today in Birmingham....only 87 degrees. Great moving weather....ha. We also just went to Target to get random furniture that we needed....and a drill to put everything together. I can't wait until everything is unpacked and in order so I can just go lay by the pool all day :) Until I start working that is......which should hopefully be July 10, so keep your fingers crossed. If I get this position at Children's Hospital I would essentially be doing the same thing I was doing at CHOP so that would rock. Ok, time to start the never ending unpacking process. Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: