Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Quick Update

Quick Update.....

It's HOT down here. It's been like 99 degrees for the past 2 days! We have been borrowing his friend's jeep to get around (Thanks Anne...I don't know what we would have done without it!), but it doesn't have AC....ick! We've been so busy the past couple days but have gotten so much accomplished: We got our apartment, changed my name at the SS office, got car and renters insurance, my movers came, got a car (Saturn Vue....LOVE IT!!), got a suit...for my interview tomorrow @ Children's (yay!), opened a joint bank account (weird!), got a bed, and we ate at Chili's :) We still have to go to the DMV (yuck), go to the courthouse, move Tom's stuff into the apartment, unpack, (and write our Thank You notes...sorry!), and probably some other stuff. I realize as I'm writing this that nobody probably cares or wants to read about our to-do lists (as Tom is laughing at me as I'm typing) but it's good for me to see it in print :) Ok! Talk to everyone soon!
A :)

No comments: