Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Allergies!

Yep, definitely have allergies now that I've moved to the south. I've never seen anything like the pollen down here! Our car & balcony are coated a nice shade of yellowish-green. We were sitting outside eating one day last week and the wind blew and you could just see the pollen EVERYWHERE in the air! It finally rained the other day though so apparently it's supposed to be better from here on out.

Tom and I had another kickball game last night. It was pretty fun...we won :) Not much else that's new going on. I worked last Saturday and I'm working again this Saturday at my second job. I'm chair of our Social Committee at work (Children's) so I've actually been quite busy with that...we have two people leaving next week and April is OT month so I've been working a lot on stuff for that...we have this big luncheon at the end of the month for all of the OT's. It's kinda fun to help plan everything and be in charge of stuff....but I'm really bad at delegating...I could never be a manager.

Tom and I bought a gallon of milk yesterday from Sam's Club for $1.05! I don't know if it was on sale or if it was a mistake or what but we were pretty excited on our good deal :) Just thought I'd share.......

No comments: