Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Happy early Friday the 13th to everyone! Just a quick update before our visitors come for the week! Jackie & John Thomas get in tomorrow morning! Unfortunately, I'm going to be at a training class for work all day Friday & Saturday (blah). Actually, it's good that I get to go. It's a course to become certified by the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association) to be a "Clinical Instructor" (so I can have PT students for their clinical affiliations). All of the students for this year have already been scheduled.....but you never know, there are always last minute things that come up. Honestly, work has been so busy that I wouldn't mind not having a student for quite some time.

Anyways, things are going pretty well. I have to go because The Office is almost on and the calzone that I decided to defrost and heat up in the oven is currently leaking it's cheesy goodness all over the baking sheet!

No comments: