Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Tom and I opted out of the traditional ham easter dinner and decided to try something in the crock-pot instead. I've been thinking that I should use it more because there are a ton of good recipes for it and you can throw stuff in it in the morning before we go to work and it will be ready to eat when we come home! Not to mention having leftovers for lunch the next day :) I found this yummy recipe that actually came with our crock pot and it was an instant favorite at the Bodenstine residence. It was chicken, topped with mozzarella cheese, cream of mushroom soup, some milk, and some stuffing. VERY yummy. I found 2 more recipes online that I'm going to try to make later in the week.

Tom's sister Jackie and his nephew John Thomas (our ring bearer) are coming to visit at the end of this week! They get in Friday morning. It looks like it's supposed to warm up for them too! 84 degrees on Friday! Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: