Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Tom!

Ahhh, another relaxing weekend has come and gone. Tom's birthday was today so we cleared our schedules and did nothing all weekend. It was fabulous considering we've had something going on every single weekend since forever it seems. I cooked a bunch of his "Favorites" (which also happen to be my favorites too ;) and I tried a couple new recipes. It was a pretty good food weekend and we are stuffed and probably about 5 pounds heavier (oops...my bad).

Saturday for breakfast we had "Weekend Brunch Casserole" which consisted of biscuits, sausage, eggs, milk, & mozzarella cheese all combined in a casserole. It was sooooooooooooo good. I wish we could eat that every morning for breakfast. Here's a pic!



For lunch we had Jackie's Buffalo Chicken Dip (not healthy, I KNOW! but soooooooooooo good!). Then for dinner we had Buffalo Chicken Pizza. YUM! It was a little messy but delicious. Here's a pic.



I also made lemon cupcakes and lemon cookies. (If you haven't guessed by now, Tom's a big fan of buffalo chicken & lemon sweets ;) Today we had sausage, eggs, & biscuits smothered in country gravy, my mom's Baked Chicken recipe, and for dinner we're having my Crock Pot Mozzarella Chicken. Needless to say we have plenty of leftovers for lunch this week! Here's some pics of the desserts!



No comments: