Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Runnin' Again!

After a month of moving repercussions I finally got my lazy butt in gear to start running again....and I'm sooooooooo sore! But it does feel good to be running again...and as Tom would say I'm definitely less "irritable" when I've been running :)

This weekend is Tom's birthday! And I don't have to work! YAY! We're going to have a nice relaxing weekend at home and hopefully go to the pool a lot. I can't wait!

And I'm super excited for next weekend. Tom just found out about the Magic City Brewfest. Yes, it is just what it sounds like....a beer festival right here in Birmingham! I can't wait! 100's of beers, good southern food, and live music. It's going to be awesome. Website

Then the following Monday (12 days and counting!) I leave for the Grand Canyon for a few days! I can't remember if I blogged about this yet or not....so I'll just blog about it anyways :) Mags, Abby and I are flying into Phoenix, renting a car, and doing some serious sight-seeing for 3 days before I have to be back in Birmingham for work. We're going to Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon (this looks absolutely AMAZING, I can't wait to see it in person!), camping at Lake Powell, and visiting the Grand Canyon on our last day there.

No comments: