Saturday, January 26, 2008

I heart weekends with nothing to do!

Ahhhh. Finally a relaxing weekend with nothing to do :) Not much new to report. Tom and I have both been busy with work this past week. I'm also anxiously awaiting all of our W2's to come in the mail so we can file our taxes and be done with it. I'm making beer can chicken for dinner tonight, and it smells amazing! I can't wait to try it. If I can get a good pic of it I'll post one in my next blog. Last night we went out to the dueling piano bar again.....good times. Tomorrow we're going over to a friend's for dinner. We're going to start a monthly dinner club on Sunday nights so it should be a good time. Here is a pic that Sarah's friend Jess took of the chinchillas when she was here. Yeah, she's kinda awesome at photography :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW the chinnys!!!!