Saturday, May 03, 2008

Baby Shower # 5

Yes, that's right, I've been to 5 baby showers in the past 3 months, and I have 4 more friends/family who are due in the next 3-6 months. I guess it's just that time! I feel like I need a disclaimer with this blog so you all aren't thinking I'm writing this because I'm going to make an announcement (Dad!).

*Disclaimer: Tom and I are NOT, I repeat NOT ready for babies yet.*

Good, now that that's out of the way, I do have to say how CUTE baby stuff is. There was a 2 year old at the baby shower I was at today, and he's been to quite a few baby showers per his mom. Every time Amanda would open a present he would say "oooh, cute!" There were also margaritas (and limeaid-my new favorite southern beverage) at this baby shower today. Here's a couple of super cute things I got for Amanda.

The onesie says "Just Hatched" heehee.

"Hi Beeeeeeee" (That's from homestar). This little bee was sooo cute! He fit in the "C" pocket of the activity worm. Tom and I both agreed he should have been in the "B" pocket though.

Activity worm close-up

I also bought this little onesie that has a picture of the earth on it and it says "Hi, I'm new here." Soooo cute! I should also take this opportunity to announce that our good friends Carrie and John are pregnant with a little baby girl. Carrie was one of my bridesmaids in the wedding. Also, please keep my friend Kristine in your thoughts and prayers. She's 35 weeks and has been in the hospital on strict bedrest for almost 2 weeks now. They're trying to make it to 37 weeks and then they'll do a c-section. Please pray that their baby is born healthy and that Kristine doesn't go out of her mind in the hospital on bedrest!

No comments: