Friday, September 04, 2009

Currently

Excited about Laurel's wedding! Seeing family! Lion's Head (I forgot this stuff existed!)
Worried about Tom catching me writing this blog when I'm supposed to be packing ;)
Reading About to start Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
Creating football food schedule for this fall
Loving FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! Fall (okay, the idea of fall since it's still 80 some degrees outside)
Hating the 7 1/2 hour drive we are about to embark on
Wondering if my back is going to behave itself on our long drive
Craving A piece of the Pizza Hut pizza we had last night. Yes it's not even 8:00 in the morning. Don't judge.
Listening to creepy but catchy song by Passenger, Train's new song (Hey Soul Sister I think it's called)
Watching on TV Reruns of The Office, King of Queens reruns
Looking forward to this weekend! Fall, football, holidays, COOL WEATHER!

No comments: