Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Project

You may have noticed I've been kind of MIA lately, that's because I've been working on a fun new side project.......drumroll please..............A NEW BLOG!! A frugal blog, to be exact, full of tips and ideas on how to save money and make the most of what you have. I had been toying with the idea for a while now, and finally just decided to do it. I'm kicking off my new blog with 100 Frugal Tips in 100 Days! Be sure to check them out.

Now that I have an outlet to post about all of my awesome deals and finds, I won't be writing about them on this blog and the people that don't care if I spent $8 at Publix and saved $30 won't have to read about it! I'm planning a couple of series as well, including Couponing For Dummies, How to save money grocery shopping without using coupons, and How to get started paying down debt and saving more money.
Go check it out and let me know what you think! Suggestions for blog topics are more than welcome!

http://frugalmadefun.blogspot.com **Update 4/13: apparently frugalmadefun.blogPOT.com (without the "S" in blogSpot) is the 1st internet church. What a random typo to make. Sorry for any inconvenience...my blog is a frugal blog, not the World's First Internet Church!!**

2 comments:

Erin McCoy said...

yeah!

Unknown said...

YAY....new blogs. Great idea!