Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm so excited....

I'm so excited right now I can barely contain it!! Mostly, since Tuesday at least, I've just been so happy that I'm not sick anymore!! It's such a wonderful feeling and has truly re-energized me! Tom and I have so many fun and exciting things coming up in the next few months that I'm overflowing with anticipation!

This month Tom has his annual AACR Conference which is going to be a great networking and learning opportunity for him. He's not looking forward to the travel part, but pretty excited about the rest of it. While he's gone Bailey and I are going to make many trips to the dog park, attend a co-worker's wedding (just me, not Bailey), and have another Freezer Cooking Day with my friend Payton.

Next month we have our 3rd Annual Destin Trip which we CANNOT wait for! The condo is booked and it's the same one we stayed at last year....RIGHT on the beach, 18 stories up!! :) The following weekend we are making an impromptu getaway to Nashville because of an opportunity that we couldn't pass up! It will kind of be Tom's "30th Birthday Trip"/our FOUR YEAR anniversary trip since we will be somewhere else for our anniversary. Where will we be?

We'll be flying to Erie for Sarah and Pat's wedding the following month! Then right after I get back from that I'll be going to Boston for a few days (with some of my favorite coworkers ;) for PT Annual Conference 2010!! We'll be staying right downtown and the programming on pediatric hospital based PT should hopefully be amazing!!

I'll have a few weeks to recover from the Boston trip to prepare for my 30th Birthday!!! I'm going to take the day off from work (it's on a Friday) and I have quite the lineup planned up for me and Tom. Well, it's mostly for me but Tom gets to tag along and be my chauffeur and buddy for the day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy busy busy!!!!

Unknown said...

So glad you're feeling better! Have you picked out your Freezer Meals recipes yet? Probably some PW?