Thursday, September 09, 2010

It's official!

We're moving to Chicago!! Woooooooooooot! I feel like a weight has been lifted now that we actually know where we're moving to! I can start being neurotic and planning every single thing out :) You know, like where to live, where to work, etc. Minor details ;) A LOT to do and only a little bit of time to do it in! Tom is publicly defending his thesis October 27th so we will likely be moving at the beginning of November. I have so many emotions running through my heart right now! I tell everyone at work today. It's going to feel so *real* now that we know where we're going and everyone else knows too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are absolutely thrilled for you and Tom! Keep us updated on your plans... Chicago is a short drive down 94 for us. Can't wait to see y'all soon!