Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

Excited about A weekend with nothing to do, Cooler weather, Christmas
Worried about My coworkers twins.....the nuggets were born at 33 weeks (and we blame her premature labor completely on the horrible seats at the course we all took last weekend)
Reading Eat Pray Love....don't judge, I take a while to read things
Creating
Lists on all of my various iphone apps
Loving My iphone!
Hating That The Office reruns on Tuesday nights have been replaced by other reruns
Wondering So many things
Craving DP Dough
Hoping For a snowy Christmas
Watching on TV Always Sunny, The Office, Parks and Rec
Listening to Oh my gosh I can't even believe I'm going to tell you this......Christmas music!! (Just one time on the ride home from work in the 'burbs Wednesday night, but it must have been a Christmas miracle because for the first time since I've been commuting out to the suburbs there was NO traffic!)
Cooking All kinds of fall favorites...Crockpot chili, Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup, ribs
Looking forward to Our 10 year (dating) anniversary this fall

1 comment:

Kendal said...

No worries - Elliot is a 33 weeker and its just very very stressful! While it is a roller coaster of emotions and too much time spent in special nursery.... there isnt the fear there used to be.
Things that wouldve helped us the most were just having friends visit at the nursery and pre-made dinners.
Best wishes to y'all!