Sunday, October 09, 2011

I am obsessed with Fall

As you already know (from my many fall-loving posts), I'm quite obsessed with fall. I think I've become more infatuated with the season this year because we haven't had a true fall in over 5 years! I've been going on a lot of walks lately and feel completely mesmerized, like a child, by the beauty of the leaves. Thursday and Friday morning I was able to get up early and go for a run/walk along the lake before work. It was so perfect! The sunshine, the lake, the city, and of course, the pretty leaves!! I'm trying to soak it all in now since Chicago is predicted to have one of the worst winters in the country this year!!



I did quite a bit of baking this weekend too. We had some friends come over for the Penn State game on Saturday and I made Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Slow Cooked Stuffed Apples. Today I made a Pumpkin Roll and Pumpkin Bread. And now I'm sitting on the back deck enjoying a glass of Hallowine. I wish I had my iphone or camera with me when I was by the lake, but I didn't feel like lugging it along. Here are a few pics of fall that I've snapped so far this year.

No comments: