Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our Weekend: In pictures

Friday was beautiful and I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the weekend than to take a walk by the lake.








Saturday night we enjoyed the pretty fall colors in our apartment :)



Sunday afternoon we took a drive up to the Mars Cheese Castle in Kenosha, WI to pick up some yummy treats for the tailgate this weekend.

Tom was in heaven with all of the mustards!!!


We also stopped at the Apple Holler to pick up some fresh apples!! They're Honey Crisp apples...and I haven't decided yet if we're just going to eat them as-is or if I'm going to try to make something out of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get some pumpkins too??

Kajal said...

I love WI, and the goodies from Mars Cheese castle are reminding me of how much I miss the state! Pretty pictures!

ALB said...

No pumpkins (We picked those up at Aldi a few weeks ago for half the price!)

Kajal - You can't go wrong with cheese, wine, and cased meat ;)