Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo Update: Snow, Bars, iPhone, JoePa, Dad

Last Friday we got several inches of snow. Bailey had a blast, as always. She loves "attacking" Tom and trying to steal his gloves.Friday night we ventured out in the snow to Beckett's Public House to celebrate our neighbor's birthday. We had a good time hanging out with the neighbors and swapping stories...I'm sure going to miss them when they move!

I broke down and ordered a new iphone cover a few weeks ago. I've been wanting it for a while but have resisted buying it....until now. It came in the mail this weekend and I love it!!


And of course, we've been in mourning since the passing of JoePa. Regardless of what he did or didn't do, it's still a shame that the last few weeks of his life had to play out like they did. My heart breaks for SuePa.



When facebook flooded with Joe Paterno and Penn State comments, I thought it only fitting to change my profile picture to this one of me and my dad (circa 1984ish I think??)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.