Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project Goal Update and a few more goals

I'm happy to report that I have crossed several things off of my To-Do list! Here is an updated list, plus a few more goals for the month of February.

Take down the Christmas tree
Put away Christmas decorations
Go through stuff and make another trip to Good Will
Organize coat closet (This should probably be done before the Good Will trip)
Reorganize 2 of our kitchen cabinets and find homes for everything (just about everything) that has been living on the countertop for the past month
Go through my file drawer
Move my desk contents over to Tom's our desk (we consolidated to 1 computer)
Decorate for Valentine's Day
Plan and cook meals for February vacation
Inventory the freezer contents
Plan meals for upcoming busy week nights
Do our taxes
Apply for promotion at work
Apply for Early Intervention credentialing in the state of Illinois

And here's a pic of my "splurge" at Home Goods last month. I LOVE it. I think maybe because we don't really ever have any red in our decor, it just looks so pretty in the hallway. The pic is a little blurry because it's from my phone.

No comments: