Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gardening Opening Day

Somehow I managed to keep my basil plant alive inside since last summer. We transplanted it outside last weekend, but I'm a little nervous that it's been too cold this past week. Hopefully it will make it.
To keep with tradition, Tom's friend Ben sent him various pepper seeds again this year (and threw in a few good ones for me too)! Thanks Ben! I tried planting tomato seeds a few weeks ago, but I think I was too eager and watered them too much because they would sprout and then die :( Round 2 is doing much better.
Here is basil plant, Tom's pepper plants, and my tomatoes (left and center cups) and oregano (right cup).

I still need to plant cilantro and I'm thinking about planting some Rosemary too. Hopefully everything will continue go grow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Bailey not eating Basil!!!