Tuesday, February 26, 2013

(Unexpected) Snow Day!

I accidentally had a snow day today!!  It's kind of a long story, but basically all of my patients cancelled and I had enough paperwork and other things to do that I didn't have to come in!  Do I have the best boss in the world or what?! (It helped that today was my commute-to-the-suburbs day and a start late/end late day, and that the snow was way worse in the suburbs).

After I did everything I could think of work-wise, I took Bailey outside to play in the snow. She LOVES the snow, as you already know.  We think maybe she is secretly from Chicago and somehow ended up in Alabama as a 4 month old pup.  (Sidebar: Recently we've seen 2 other dogs on the way to work that look exactly like her!! The one is definitely a boy - we've nicknamed him "Bailey's Brother" or "Scraggly" as Tom calls him. We're hoping they will cross paths one day!)

Anyways here's some pics of Miss B enjoying the snow!
Waiting "patiently" at the bottom of the stairs
Chasing snowballs


Attacking my feet - one of her favorite things to do outside

No comments: