Friday, May 10, 2013

Currently

Oops, somehow it's been over a year since I did one of my "Currently" blog posts. I enjoy doing these, I guess I've been a little distracted!

Excited about Having this baby!!!
Worried about Labor/Post partum
Reading Baby/Pregnancy books
Creating Sewing projects on pinterest
Loving Being pregnant, feeling kicks and hiccups
Hating My 2 long days at work
Wondering What Baby B will look like. Also what his name will be
Craving Ice cream.  Oh Lord. I'm afraid to get weighed at my appointment today!
Hoping Baby B doesn't come early or late
Watching on TV Lately? Hockey playoffs (It's the one time of the year I let Tom dominate the tv ;)  Also watching Mad Men, Parks, HIMYM, and Frasier reruns
Listening to Norah Jones Pandora Station, Mumford & Sons Pandora Station
Cooking Yikes, not much of anything!  Random crockpot meals, trying to eat things in our freezer to make room for freezer prep meals for baby
Looking forward to Sewing some fun projects this weekend
Thankful for a healthy pregnancy and this sweet baby boy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see him too :) YAY!!!!