Wednesday, December 18, 2013

5 Months Old!!!

Seriously.  Time....SLOW DOWN!!!  ;)


  • Snuggles his face into my shoulder when I'm carrying him and he is tired
  • Rolls from his back to his tummy (and sometimes tummy to back)
  • Loves to "dive bomb" with an open mouth at my shoulder or the floor
  • Is ticklish in his armpits <3 li="" nbsp="">
  • Loves to watch us drink from a glass, and loves to grab the glass, and loves to put his mouth on the glass ;)
  • Gnaws Sophie (the giraffe's) face off when he is on his tummy
  • Loves to stand
  • Kicks a ton
  • Likes to sit on my lap at the desk
  • Stops whatever he is doing when he sees me trying to take a picture with my phone
  • Tries to put EVERYTHING in his mouth
  • Likes to "pet" Bailey
  • 17 pounds, 1 ounce and 26 1/4 inches long


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big!!!!