Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!!

I started writing this post several days ago, but, as it turns out, 4.5 month olds are pretty demanding of your time ;)

So I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We definitely enjoyed our holiday, but it went by so fast, as usual.  It was great having Tom home for 4 days in a row.  Adam even got used to it - yesterday morning after he finished nursing he turned his head so far to the right looking for Tom (where Tom sat every morning) that I thought his head was going to fall off ;)

Thursday I made a turkey and everything else came out of a box - don't judge.  I did make a breakfast casserole for us Wednesday night and that lasted the whole weekend. So good and one of my favorite things about a holiday weekend.  Football was on tv all day and there were tons of great cloth diaper deals online (way better than the ones on actual Black Friday). This whole cloth diapering has turned into a bit of an obsession (as if it wasn't already) but now I know what I like and what works well for Adam so I was happy to basically complete our stash on the major cheap.  And I couldn't pass up a few cute cheap holiday diapers.  Hopefully they will get here before Christmas!!!

The rest of the weekend we watched football, ate leftovers and began to decorate for Christmas. We are very much looking forward to our first holiday season with Adam!!!


Wearing his new Nittany Lion hat for the last game of the season. I think it was good luck ;)

This one. Laying next to Adam's toys, refusing to look at the camera.

No comments: