Monday, January 06, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Um, yeah that's an understatement.  It is currently -10 degrees, which is warmer than it was earlier today when I had to walk to go see a patient through Early Intervention.  We've been having crazy cold and snowy weather since New Year's....really since Christmas. I kind of love it though as long as I don't have to go out in it. And thankfully I haven't had to go out too much. And double thankfully we haven't had to take Adam out in it at all!! 

Last week we had a few visitors come over and enjoyed a quite New Year's Eve in.  It's the second year in a row that I was too tired to stay up until midnight (go figure)!  After Adam (finally) went to bed Tom and I had crablegs and champagne and enjoyed watching the snow outside. 
Our old neighbor Catherine visiting from Cali

Bailey loves looking out the window

NYE

Here are a few more pics of the crazy cold/snow/winter we are having!!
This picture reminds me of the Blizzaster of 2011
Christmas Cactus from Tom's sister Lisa - it bloomed a week late but is so pretty!

There was ice INSIDE of our shower window tonight. How does that even happen?

Deathcicles forming on our balcony

Ha, this guy put his wiper blades up because?????

2 comments:

bflouke said...

so the wipers don't freeze to the windshield..........lol

ALB said...

Ha! I think that's the least of his concerns when his car is buried in snow, lol.