Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Adambear Updates

It's so hard to find the time to sit and actually write. The past few blogs only got published because every once in a while I have my mornings back and can get up and blog before Adam wakes up (and drink coffee.  Mmmmmm coffee).

Here are a few good pics of the past couple of weeks.  He's growing up so fast! I just want to eat up every moment.

Mesmerized by the morning sunshine

A puff picnic on the deck

Sharing his blanket with the neighbors

Bailey loves mealtime

Tupperware drum

Chasing the beach ball around the living room
Playdate with Hudson

Handsome baby

Ready for the pool on Memorial Day!

"I freaking LOVE yogurt!!"

Adam apparently has some telepathic skills with his toys

Red, White, and Cool

Do you like my crazy hair?

Finger painting a card for Daddy's Birthday

Some wrap cuddles on the deck

Can't imagine the germs on the outside chairs - hopefully less than the floor of the public library?!

I can't quite see out!!!

Pre-fit

Post-fit

No comments: