Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jet lag

We've been back from Portland for a week and I think we just finally recovered from our jet lag....maybe. We had a nice and relaxing weekend....hung out with some friends Friday and Saturday nights (and I hung out by the pool saturday and sunday during the day....LOVE having a pool to go to in this heat!) I was looking forward to another relaxing weekend this coming weekend but it looks like we are going to Atlanta with some friends. Should be a good time.

My work is going pretty well too. It's starting to pick up quite a bit and I'm seeing a lot more patients. And Tom and I manage to walk down the street to Starbucks for a lunch time pick-me-up at least once/week. We are obsessed with Starbucks! Carrie gave me a gift card for my bday and it was gone in 2 days! And we just found one near our apartment too....that could be dangerous!

The chins are doing well. They missed us when we were gone last weekend but they're all better now. They LOVE when we come home because they think we have food to give them. They jump up on the side of the cage. And whenever we have leftover random cardboard boxes we put them in the cage because they like to play in them. I still have my heart set on getting a border collie.......maybe next Spring when we have a little more money and are really settled in. We'll see. Drop me an email if you have some free time...I'd love to hear from everyone! alb245@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH Atlanta!!! I'm very excited to see bodies and underwater creatures.