Monday, August 28, 2006

Relaxing Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! It was very relaxing and just what I needed! Friday night we had some friends over so that was pretty fun. Saturday...hmmmm...what did we do Saturday? I think just a lot of catching up on things...laundry, recycling, etc. Sunday we went to the gym. I ran 5 miles! (One of my Team in Training goals for this week) and then went to the pool Sunday afternoon.
I'm SOOOOOO super excited for football to start! I can't wait for Saturday. Tom and I decided we are going to "tailgate" at our apartment every penn state game. I'm going to try to cook some "tailgating food" every week....each week something different. So if you have any good recipes...please email them to me at alb245@yahoo.com This week we're doing some sort of meatballs. Basically I just want an excuse to use our new crock pot :)
That's all for now. Feel free to check out my TNT website for updates on my running progress! Please donate if you can! Even donating as little as $5 or $10 can help make a huge difference in the lives of people with leukemia or lymphoma!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntagc/awesomeanne

No comments: