Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slacker

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged in so long!!! Running and fundraising is like having a second full time job! My running has been going pretty well. 9 miles on Sunday! That was pretty exciting for me. Fundraising is going ok too...although I'm a little concerned about reaching my goal of $4000....but there is still some time left. The Jim 'N Nick's fundraiser went pretty well I think. I still don't know how much money they are going to donate (I tried calling the manager on Monday, he didn't have the totals then, I didn't want to seem pushy so I didn't call him back until Wednesday...he wasn't at the office). Hopefully I'll know by tomorrow! I raised $120 with just the raffle!


So, I have to blog about this one Sonic commercial that is on down here. If you don't have Sonic near you, you probably haven't seen it....Sonic is like a fast-food restaurant that is famous for their desserts/milkshakes. So anyways, there is this guy and girl in a car and they are drinking some milkshake and talking about how good it is and the conversation goes as follows:
guy: "I think I'm going to have to blog about this so all of my loyal readers can know about it!" girl: "all of your loyal readers? So you mean like, your mom?"
guy: "My mom's neighbor reads my blog too"
girl: "Score! Your mom's neighbor!"

Haha, I guess that doesn't really do it justice...you kinda have to see it. But it's pretty funny and it reminds me of me and my blogging.


We're going back up to PA this weekend for the PSU-Michigan game. We were able to get an unbelievable deal on flights out of nashville, and we have tickets to the game, so we couldn't turn it down! Plus it's PSU vs. Michigan and it's a NIGHT GAME :D If you're gonna be up there, let me know! Can't wait to be back in Happy Valley!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm....sonic milkshakes. Hope PSU beats the H--- out of Michigan.