Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

The Matrix



Roller Derby Girl and.....Girl

Happy Halloween everyone! My first Halloween down south! How exciting (well, technically my 2nd since I was down here visiting Tom last Halloween). Anyways the Halloween festivities have started and will continue through the weekend! Working in a children's hospital on Halloween is like the best way to spend the day. There are A TON of activities set up for the kids (including trick-or-treating!) and they really all enjoy themselves. Plus all the little ones are dressed up in those little full body costumes like dragons or lions or turtles and they are so cute!

Tom and I are going to a Halloween party tonight and are dressing up like Neo and Trinity from The Matrix. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them up (which reminds me, Kansas pics are now up
http://community.webshots.com/user/awesomeanne Page 3, "Kansas and Joe & Laura's Wedding). And we're having a "Post-Halloween" Halloween Party on Friday night. I'm going to be a roller derby girl and Tom's going to be a girl. Should be a good time.

My running has been going pretty well. I guess it's decided that I'm going to do the full marathon because I ran a half-marathon (we ran 13 miles) on this past Sunday! I didn't know if I was going to finish or not around mile 6-7, but I felt great when I finished! We drop back to 11 miles this weekend so that will be nice to look forward to!

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

No comments: