Thursday, December 07, 2006

One month to go!

My marathon is officially ONE MONTH FROM TODAY (the 7th!!) Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm glad it's only a month away because I'm kind of getting bored with running but I'm also very scared because I don't know if I'm prepared for it! I'm sure I am....I did 17 miles a couple weeks ago and in a week and a half I'm going to do 20!!! That'll be my longest before the marathon. And everyone says if you can do 20, you can easily do 26.2. And I feel like if I can do 17, I can do 20....so we'll see!

Last night I ran with a girl from work and with a group of people that meets every wednesday at the Trak Shak (a local running store). We did 5 miles through a residential area in one of the suburbs. It was good because there was a huge group of us, but it was dark and it started to HAIL during our run!!! But that only lasted like 60 seconds. Everyone always says "If you don't like the weather in Birmingham, wait 5 minutes!" We are learning that is very true!

I'll leave you with a pic of Santa Chin. I was bored the other night and found this hat in one of my boxes of Christmas Decorations :) (It must of been during half-time of the Eagles game ;)




No comments: