Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So excited for Christmas!

I can't wait! We fly home on Saturday and are going to spend a day or so in Philly at Tom's parents before heading up to the LBG to see my fam. Christmas Eve is always fun....we go to my Uncle Dan's (same uncle that hosted the rehearsal dinner) and hang out there for a while after church....usually my brother does or says something stupid to entertain us....ahhhh, some things never change :) And Christmas day the EAGLES are on! I don't want to jinx them but they've been lookin' pretty good! I was so psyched when they beat the giants because the first time we played the giants Tom and I went to this sports bar down here and if you recall the game at all....the eagles were winning going into the 4th and then blew it and the giants came back in OT and won. Anyways there were these completely obnoxious giants fans at the bar...and when we were leaving they were like "good game" to us (they weren't saying it to be nice, they were saying it because they won and were trying to rub it in). Anyways on Sunday when the Eagles kicked some giants butt I was sooooo happy :) I don't know where those giants fans were, but I know they were watching and hopefully thinking of what jerks they were being several months earlier :) ANYWAYS, CHRISTMAS! I can't wait! Here's a pic of downtown Bham....all lit up for the holidays :)


No comments: