Saturday, June 21, 2008

Second job and Sad blogs

I got to work today! At my second job! I had been cancelled 3 times in a row (and on the 3rd time I called to politely ask Why?!) So needless to say they didn't cancel me today. But I hadn't worked in 2 months! Which was a drastic change after working ~2x/month since January. So it took a little extra motivation to get back in the swing of things today. Anyways........

So if you haven't noticed I added a couple of blogs under a special "links" section on my website. I've been reading them for a while now, and I feel like I need to warn you that they are terribly sad and will probably make you cry (if you are anything like me) but definitely worth the read. And you will get addicted. They definitely put things into perspective!

P.S. I still haven't made anything with my jalepeno's!! :x Tomorrow is the day!

No comments: