Sunday, August 31, 2008

Five O' Clock Sunday evening means I am officially turning OFF my pager and there is no further chance of me being called into work today! This calls for a glass of wine to celebrate! (Ok, so I already had half a glass while I was cooking dinner......and technically I was able to turn my pager off at 4:30). Anyways.........I was the "back-up" PT this weekend at Children's. Bad thing for me, there was no one on the schedule so I automatically had to work. I logged 9 hours yesterday and 2 1/2 today :( Bad thing (#2) for me is that I get paid the same whether I'm there for 1 hour or 16 hours. Bad thing (#3) for me is that I have to work tomorrow too! 12 days of work in a row. Yick. Luckily we'll be heading home in a few weeks for a nice vacay and noooooooooo work for a while!

Aside from work this weekend was pretty good. Friday night we made dinner for our friends who just had a baby and took it over there and hung out for a little bit. Little Delainey Anne was very cute and slept the whole time we were there. Tom hogged her the whole time and I didn't even get to hold her! J/k.........kinda..........

Saturday night we watched the Alabama/Clemson game......although I was so exhausted I fell asleep before it was even over. Sunday after work we ran some errands and for dinner I made tomato and basil soup. Yum. This coming week is busy but it should be a fun one. Look at that, I made it through a whole blog and didn't even bring up the fact that Michigan lost to Utah yesterday!! ;)


We Are........

No comments: