Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy weekend

This weekend was pretty busy for me and Tom. Saturday I worked at my second job while Tom helped our friend Kelly move, then went into lab for a little bit, then went to our friends Anne & Brian's shower. Saturday night we watched football, but I was so exhausted after working 6 days in a row that I went to bed early. Today Tom spent most of the day in lab while I ran a billion errands to get everything ready for our trip home.

Friday for lunch we went to the Greek Festival that was being held in downtown Birmingham and I had a pretty awesome greek salad. Of course, it took us about 20 minutes to get everyone together who was going and then 10 minutes to walk there, 30 minutes to stand in line, and 10 minutes to walk back.......so by the time I finally got to eat I think anything they served me would have been awesome!





Oh and luckily gas prices have decided to come down a little bit. *Phew*


Get excited for Monday Night Football everyone!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!

No comments: